Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Big Announcement #1 from Kristin Nicholas

Boy, life gets busy sometimes. I want to thank you all for the book orders for my new book Crafting A Patterned Home. I've been busy shipping them out and am pretty much caught up on orders. I've heard from some who have purchased with comments - thank for those. It is difficult being in a void here so any feedback I hear is awesome. On the book count, I'm up to 221. Only 279 to get to my goal of 500 books. Here is the link to order directly from me. You will receive some exclusive freebies and Free Shipping. 

Now that that's done - here's the Big Announcement #1 for Today. I'm throwing my book a

PARTY! 

Yes - that's right. On May 5 and 6, I will be opening our Farmhouse for a House Tour and She Shed Tour. It's going to be fun. I will have it decked out with most of the projects from Crafting A Patterned Home. You will be able to see the decorative wall and fabric treatments for yourself. 


The goal of the PARTY is to inspire you to fill your home with color and pattern. I hope that by seeing the different projects in person, you will find the techniques approachable and not too scary to try yourself. And of course, another goal is to celebrate the publication of Crafting A Patterned Home. 

I've set up an Eventbrite page for the party. Check it out here and sign up for tickets. This event is free and open to the public. Can't figure out how to use Eventbrite - just shoot me an email that you will be coming. 

WHEN: May 5 and 6 (Sat + Sun)
HOURS: 11 to 4
WHERE: 31 Glen Road, Leyden MA 01301
HOW FAR FROM WHERE? We are approximately 2 hours west of Boston, 1 hour north of Hartford and 3 1/2 hours north of NYC. 
DIRECTIONS: Get them from our Leyden Glen Lamb website here
WHO TO BRING: Your friends, your Mom, your partner, your kids but NOT YOUR DOGS. This is a working sheep farm and dogs and sheep do not mix. Thanks. 

Questions - feel free to email me at kristinnicholas AT gmail DOT com

Can't get to the party? You can still buy your very own copy of Crafting A Patterned HomeHere is the link to order directly from me. You will receive some exclusive freebies and Free Shipping. 

4 comments:

Robin said...

I wish I lived closer! I’ve been slowly working my way through your book and I love it! It has given me some great ideas. I hope you get wonderful reviews. It’s a wonderful book.

Linda W. said...

I, too, wish I lived close enough to attend! It's so generous of you to open your home as part of your book celebration. While I won't get to see the projects -- or the sheep, darn it! -- in person, I am looking forward to receiving my book and seeing your beautiful home the next best way. :-)

Kristin Nicholas said...

Hope you do get some ideas Robin. Thx so much for reading and commenting!

Kristin Nicholas said...

I hope you enjoy once the book arrives. And we would love to have you.

Kristin Is Now Writing Over on Substack

Hi All! A quick note to let you all know that I'm now writing a Newsletter over on Substack: Kristin Nicholas' Colorful Newsletter f...